Sunday, March 18, 2007

sculpture for the defence of anarchism . A secret dialogue between Stirner and felines





Because The psychological and aesthetic aspects of anarchism have
been noted and studied in a fragmentary fashion
over the course of the modern era i decided
to explore the relations between feline population and stirner's texts
we could say that cats behavior pay homage to Stirner's ideas

I am owner of my might, and I am so when I know myself as unique. In the unique one the owner himself returns into his creative nothing, of which he is born. Every higher essence above me, be it God, be it man, weakens the feeling of my uniqueness, and pales only before the sun of this consciousness. If I concern myself for myself,* the unique one, then my concern rests on its transitory, mortal creator, who consumes himself, and I may say:
All things are nothing to me.**
* [Stell' Ich auf Mich meine Sache. Literally, "if I set my affair on myself."]
**["Ich hab' Mein' Sach' auf Nichts gestellt." Literally, "I have set my affair on nothing."