Sunday, April 16, 2023

I See a Baguette in a Handbag

I See a Baguette in a Handbag 

It sizzles, fizzles and bubbles,

in a stainless steel coffee maker.

The coffee grounds are getting colder, are getting stiff, on the white wall of the ceramic cup. 

I see an elephant.
In case of a raised trunk, and the trunk is raised in your case, 

wisdom comes your way. And it will come all of a sudden. I see an eye. 

I see that the eye is squinting at a cloud of dots. The more dots, the more money you get.
I see a lizard.
I see a crab. 

I see the lizard and the crab in company with a parrot.
The lizard warns you: Beware of false friends.
The crab says: Embrace your sorrow and you won’t lose your strength.
The parrot presages a scandal you will hear about, or gossip in which you will be involved. I see a net. A net of oranges.
I see an arm with a hand reaching downwards. It reaches to a V. 

You will get in touch with a person for whom V is the first letter of their name, or a Virgo. I see an A in front of a portal.
A is you and portal means potential. You are going to encounter new opportunities.
I see a baby tooth. 

I see a bikini top. I see a horizon. 

One side of the cup is completely dark. The other side is only covered halfway. Above this there are only some fine brownish lines.
Like the moment when a wave splashes on the beach, the water runs back into the ocean, and the foam produced by the wave still exists before it sinks slowly into the sand. 

In the ocean, in the dark part of the cup, I see a jellyfish with a dot in its belly. A person close to you will bring you the message that they will have a baby.
I see a spiral. A vortex.
Trap / energy booster. 

Yacht means you will go bankrupt. I see a ferry.
I see some lemons.
Envy gnaws at you. 

I see a lightbulb.
Your intuition is strengthened. Believe in it.
I see a hammer.
The smashed lightbulb will bring you a great portion of luck.
I see a mermaid.
I see scissors.
I see an e-scooter.
Tomato means love is around the corner.
I see a keyhole.
I see a very long nail.
I see a dragon.
I see a baguette. I see a baguette in a handbag.
Baguette is bread, and bread is an important experience you’ve had, now coming to an end. I see a bus. Bus 69.
I see you riding this bus to a place starting with P.
P like Panorama. 

Lucia Graf , 2022